Project Expo is a technical event in which the participants should prepare their project at home and they have to bring the project to demonstrate before the judges. There is only one round and the best is chosen by the judges and the respective prizes are given away.
Rules and Regulations:
01. A team shall consist of max three students and maximum of five teams from each participating college can participate.
02. The decision of the judges will be final and will not be subjected to any change.
03. All participants are required to carry Valid College / Institution photo ID along with them to the venue and produce the same on demand
04. The students have to bring all their materials related to their project and do the model in the allotted area only
05. A PowerPoint presentation is also important to explain the model
06. The evaluation criteria will be Novelty, Design methodology, Eco friendliness, Social relevance, Practical application and Commerciality
07.The maximum duration for the expo is 01.30hrs
Prior registration is compulsory
Society for Aerospace & Mechanical Professionals